Monday, February 14, 2011

“Speak Loudly Sweet Soul”

People like us, who believe in psychics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.” ~ Albert Einstein, Theoretical Physicist, Philosopher and Author 
As a psychic I have learned to trust and honor what is given to me through my Soul. For each of us the Soul is that which our God Presence uses to express through us. When I listen to the language of my Soul, I am guided and I offer guidance to those who come to me. It has been a most precious gift to me on a personal level.
Einstein is right, we have been living in a persistent illusion. In these radical times of great change, ours is to listen and learn the language of our soul. We must learn to trust our psychic knowing for life as we know it is collapsing. We are being called to awaken out of the illusion, awaken to who we truly are.
As the world changes, our old way of being in the world is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses What we could once trust with our mind, no longer works, we must now listen deeper to our Soul.  When we listen with our mind we feel confused, lost, anxious, fearful, nervous, and depressed. Our Soul only speaks from love, peace, joy and clarity,
These are but a few steps to take each day to hear the language of your Soul.

Meditate 10 minutes a day
Sit in silence
Notice how you feel
Notice your breath
Ask your Soul” are you there”
Trust what you hear
Journal write it down  

Many years ago I wrote this poem:

“Speak Loudly Sweet Soul”
In my silence I wait for you
Sometimes patient
Sometimes in turmoil
Precious Soul to touch you
To hear your words of love
Would make this journey oh so clear
The roar - the sound in my head - so loud
Always chatter of a distant past 
Of long died dreams
A future not yet come
I’ve tried so hard to get to you
Unraveling old faded dreams
Fears, monsters -Feeling unsafe
Lonely all the time
Venturing to foreign lands
Journeys outside of me
In search of something 
I sense you there Sweet Soul
Speak loudly So I can hear
Your language 
Speak loudly so I can find  
A place to call my own
Speak loudly Sweet Soul
I want to come home
Charlene Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment